Monday, July 18, 2011

"SMILE THOUGH YOUR HEART IS BREAKING"

I guess I learned to do this.  I learned my lesson well ~ and pain can become a sort of companion at times.  That old friend that you come home to when you feel that nothing you try will ever amount to anything and your mark on the world ~ however humble ~ will never be made ... and you'll die ~ probably here in this very room ~ trying to get the lid of the last bottle of Red Rooster Fairy Water and weeping in self-pity for the time it's going to take for you to finally peter out and shuffle off.  The initiation of pain that every one of us has to take before we are inevitably ~ and irrevocably ~ set free.

But anyway how was your day today? :)  Shit too,  huh?  Let's get take out I'm too wiped to cook.  No I'm not paying for it .

1 comment:

  1. hello darkness my old friend .... yes pain, heartache can be like old friend and in end when it comes we do go alone into that endless sleep.

    cant remember how my day was back then, probably at work and yes id have bought the take out :)

    ReplyDelete