Sunday, February 5, 2012

WHAT IS THE GOOD IS THE BAD


It has been some time since my last confession err post. As you get to know me you'll understand that I really am quite rude and care not much for your internal tug-of-war with yourself and I find it juvenile. Wake up and see yourself. Stop picturing yourself in others' eyes and truly see yourself, warts and all. What do you see? Do you LIKE it, or not?

Be honest now because this is crunch time. If you are in THAT much denial that a TOTAL stranger on the internet can ask you to LOOK A BIT CLOSER and you still think you're OK, then I'm not sure that I can help you.

However, if you can see room for improvement here and there, 'Tis you to whom I direct this post.' I remember our Australian actor Naomi Watts saying that once you're totally satisfied with something you have done then you've become too complacent. There are so many wonderful people in the world achieving a great many things. I'm not sure what they are but I'm sure it's gotta be a lot more fucking important than what I do. I ... contemplate.

I didn't say I needed your approval or that I was even looking for it. Some people just need to express STUFF. It's a bit like when you hear of some new affliction on humanity that you haven't heard of before. For example, my 80 year old Mother's fingers decided a few years ago they want to bend over. She'd be mortified, BTW, if she knew this information was being published worldwide without her consent, so I'd appreciate it if you never mention it to her ok? My Mother is a wonderful human being and she has been an incredibly strong influence in my life. The last thing I want to do by writing anything down is to hurt anyone ~ A RETROGRADE STEP, I see the image of her face talking to me LOL. Apparently sometimes as we get older the tension in our tendons simply pulls our fingers downward, and whilst there's no pain like some poor arthritic folk, it simply requires an operation to loosen the "SHORT CIRCUITING" =-D. She has now got 4 fingers that have gone this way ~ I wonder if it will happen to all eight? The thumb, of course, is a thumb and shouldn't be counted here X-D.

So you might ask yourself, "WHY? WHY DO FINGERS BEND OVER WITH TIME? WHY DO PEOPLE WITHER & DIE? WHY ARE WE BORN, LIVE & DIE ON THIS SPHERE THAT'S FLOATING LIKE A YO-YO IN THE UNIVERSE WITH A TRANSPARENT STRING ---> WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO START 'WALKING THE DOG' WITH US AND TURN OUR WORLD UPSIDE DOWN???"

None of us really know, you see. But it helps. Somehow it helps to have as much knowledge as possible that we can base our assumptions upon. We cannot just PLUCK SHIT out of the air and declare it to BE SO. It is ridiculous and these days you'd soon have people running for the hills if you said "oh well, I just thought it up & decided it's better" Go fuck yourself! ~ they'd all say in unison =-D.

So we have decided that SCIENCE is more relevant to us these days as a basis of any belief system. Why? Let us consider the alternatives. Well, there are various belief systems upon which we can base our life. Mostly these 'SYSTEMS' are passed down in families from generation to generation, based upon where, how and in what period of time you were born. Fashions come and go, as do culture fads that may take your fancy, but deep down, it is what we believe AS A CHILD that is the baseline for which any other assumptions or points of view are made. Whether we voice our opinions or not, deep down WE HAVE MANY. Whether we JUDGE people on the basis of these opinions depends upon our CHARACTER and thus HOW INTELLIGENT WE ARE. My Father once explained to me ~ I'm not sure how true ~ that approximately 10% of us have an IQ higher than the rest. About 10% have an IQ lower than the rest. So, by my savvy math abilities, I can deduce from this wealth of knowledge that approximately 80% of us have an average IQ. Wow hu? Gee I must be in the last category I believe for being able to figure that out, don't you? ;). So, most of us have AVERAGE intelligence. Why then, do some of us reach our full potential while others don't? Authors have explained this away due to our FEELINGS and our ability or lack thereof to control them. This SURELY cannot be a sufficient enough explanation for this phenomena? I mean, the majority of us have average intelligence and a modicum of self control, peppered with an array of emotional capabilities, for the most part hidden in larger society. How can we study our habits and thus how they affect our ABILITY more easily & closely? **I hear you ask me??** =-D.

It is easy. In fact it is so much more easy than I'm making it sound. But you just have to get in synch with what I'm saying and understand that I'm letting you in on a little secret that will help you A LOT in your transition to ... to what? Well, don't you want to think more deeply about things??? Or do you just want to walk around like a zombie until you have a heart attack & die? I know it is funny but in all funniness there is an element of truth. People use it to convey facts all the time in a way which makes us relax and feel SAFE. If we're laughing it's ok. And ~ if you didn't ALREADY know ~ there is an element of truth to this as well. Actually I now know that what makes humans really great is also what makes us pretty bad as well. So how the fuck to we separate the yolk from the albumin?
We could conduct some scientific experiments and see what happens? Maybe it will be BETTER for our children if we take the chance and do it? OR, is someone already conducting the EXPERIMENTS on us, without us knowing. I mean, let's ask Neo what HE thinks? He's the fucking one living in the Matrix. Or is it just that we HAVEN'T WOKEN UP YET?

WAKE UP AND SEE YOURSELF. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU SEE.










No comments:

Post a Comment